Tuesday, May 9, 2017

And the current mystery-alongs

I have one MKAL (Mystery Knit A Long) and one MCAL (Mystery Crochet A Long) currently in progress. I'm even keeping up with both! For now...


The crochet-along is a pig. We know this from the start. I'm making a purple pig, apparently wearing a blue shirt. The first clue was the arms - they look like eggplants.


This is the Boo Knits spring MKAL beaded shawl after the first clue. I loved last year's and wear it all the time (and should actually get good pictures of it sometime...) so I decided to jump in again this year. The yarn I'm using was earmarked for a different project, but I really wasn't sold on that and it seems practically perfect for this one. Since I had brought one of the two skeins of this yarn with me to Indiana get beads for the beaded bindoff of the original pattern choice, it didn't take much convincing to get me to buy a much larger number of beads for this pattern instead and start the MKAL immediately. Luckily I had the correct needles with me too! I only heard about it a day or two before it started and so far am quite happy with my choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!